Monday 30 May 2016

Global Context Reflection

For creating the booklet I used 3 global contexts and they were Information literacy, communication and fairness and development. I have used all these skills accurately during the process of creating this booklet. First we did a powerpoint to get the basic ideas of storage devices. Then we went straight to the booklet. Firstly, i researched of what storage devices are and their history. Then I researched about the difference between internal and external devices and gave examples for a better understanding of this topic. Later, i looked up at three different storage devices (external and internal) and specified each of its features, this was presented in a table. I used information literacy skills by using different sources like the websites and videos and other media from the internet. The Information I researched was skimmed into smaller text making it easier for the little children to understand. I also used diagrams and pictures to make the booklet more appealing. I communicated my information in a way that younger children wouldn't have a difficulty in understanding and comprehending the information or research. I also added visuals and diagrams for the attraction of the booklet. I also added interesting facts in little speech bubbles to keep the audience or reader engaged throughout the booklet. I also used fairness because I had to balance the information in a way that it is understandable for children and has a professional look at the same time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment